SO.MUCH.HAPPY has engulfed me while reading and sharing this testimonial with you. When someone comes to me and there sincere desire for hiring me is so that they can change their life and be an example for their baby I almost can’t take it! That’s why we’re here…to love and help each other become the very best version of ourselves. This week’s EBNL Client Spotlight Jayde has taken on this mission with a vengeance. Read below to learn about her experience as an EBNL Customized Detox Plan WITH 1 on 1 Coaching client.
***SPOILER ALERT!*** She does not share her weight loss number with you because I always educate this community that weight loss is a given side effect if you just follow the plan. You will find out she got SO MUCH MORE from her plan! But I’ll share her numbers…Jayde loss 17.8 lbs in her 15 day customized plan AND as of a week ago has loss an additional 18 lbs using the knowledge she has gained. THAT’S A TOTAL OF 35 lbs in one month! Your body knows how much weight to get rid of…it just needs you to fuel it properly so it can do what it was designed to. And YES it was completely healthy weight loss because she was eating and drinking real food and flushing out toxins and other mess with at least a gallon of water each day. Okay I’m done…read the rest for yourself <3.
“I first want to thank you for both taking me on as a client and being a beacon of inspiration. You’ve made me feel very comfortable and capable to make healthier decisions in terms of what my family and I eat and drink.
I’ve tried kicking soda many, many times and had minor success but I am not even looking for anything else to drink aside from water or raw juices/shakes. I feel so good about what I decided to take on here and I owe that to you; thanks so much.
Now for what this program has done for me and my lifestyle!
I was very skeptical when I came across this but because I know you and trust you, I believed that you must be getting the results you were claiming or you wouldn’t take the time to put all this together.
I waited as long as I could until I just couldn’t think of another excuse of why I shouldn’t give this is a go. I entered this program with the hopes that I would feel better internally as well as provide a better example for my daughter. She’s two and she loves to be in the kitchen, involved in what’s being prepared and eaten. I didn’t want her to eat well and then her parents’ turn around and eat processed, fast foods and drink soda all the time. So those were my initial motivations for starting the program. I have to say that I am a hardcore skeptic and I always believe that I’m the exception to every rule…I always think that if one thing works for that group, it can’t possibly work for me but this did. Here’s How!
1. I used to have a heavy soda habit and when it wasn’t soda, it would be fruit juices and anything else aside from water. Now with my own personal tactics, I was drinking a glass of water or maybe 16-20 ounces as a whole per day, but it wasn’t something I enjoyed. I now get in at least 80 ounces of water throughout my day and I’m aiming for more! I feel better internally and I feel like my skin is thanking me. I suffered from perpetually blemished skin and now my skin has already started to clear up in just 15 days.
2. I don’t cook. I can cook, but only limited items and mostly animal product. I need to cook because my family budget doesn’t enjoy constant eating-out. Going through the Earthly Bodies Detox really helped me to see that you can basically cook any veggie in one of two ways, with minimal seasonings and in any timeframe. I tried veggies I never would have considered on my own as well as fruits. I’ve never eaten a date or turnip in life but I LOVE them now and that’s just a couple of the things I’ve taken away from this process!
3. I believed that I would not lose weight during this process because I work out on a regular basis and still see no movement in my weight. Once I was on this program, I was reluctant but found that I definitely did lose weight and I didn’t need the scale to tell me that. I felt it and my clothes also told me so. I was on the second loop of my belt before I did this and now I’m wearing my belt on its last loop, my jeans are falling off and I feel like nothing fits! That’s a beautiful problem to have! I did lose weight and will continue to do so throughout my own personal journey!
All in all, the EBNL 15 day Detox Plan WITH 1 on 1 Coaching has opened up a door in my soul to great food and a great outlook on my life and decisions that I’m making to shape that life. I feel so empowered and moved to change my life for the better because my Coach taught me that I do not have to be deprived to make a change. I do not have to fill as though I’m missing out or losing a favorite item. There are rewards around every corner. I was introduced to a wealth of info and facts that made sense to me and applied to my life! I was also taught so much information that makes me feel secure and justified in the decisions I’m choosing to make after completing my detox.
I can’t explain the freedom I feel to know that I am not bad, I don’t have to sneak anything and that I can be great just like my Coach. I am happy and excited to try new foods and prepare meals and beverages for not only my immediate household, but also for other family members.
My success on this cleanse has already spread to my family who are now making better choices as far as what they introduce into their body. All I can say is try it. It can’t hurt you because its natural and raw, which is what your body is meant to have! You won’t be sorry and you’ll feel like a better, beautiful YOU!
Thanks Johanna, you are truly a blessing!”
And now it’s your turn. Why wait any longer to reveal the very best version of yourself? Click here to get started today!
Leave a COMMENT below to wish Jayde the best on her continued journey. Click here to forward any questions you may have regarding the EBNL plans. Also SHARE this customer spotlight with your social media and email list peeps. Here’s to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place LIVE!
Focusing on the importance of maintaining a healthy liver is one of the best things you can do on your healthy natural living journey. Let’s talk about why. For starters the liver is the biggest organ inside the body and it is responsible for several important functions. For example: once the intestines break down things that you eat or drink, your liver is responsible for separating the good stuff from the bad. It sends the good stuff– such as vitamins and nutrients – into your bloodstream for your body to use and changes the makeup of the bad or toxic things, making them harmless. Now for me we could stop right there! With all the mess we are breathing in the air, consuming through our food and absorbing through our skin which eventually gets into our bloodstream the liver has to stay in tip-top shape to give all of those toxins a quick exit out of my temple. In short all substances that go inside our body are filtered through the liver. Here is a list of a few other things your liver is vital for:
- Stores essential vitamins & minerals like iron
- Eliminates harmful bacteria and chemicals
- Converts the fat, carbs and proteins we eat into nutrients and energy
- Produces bile which breaks down fat and to gets rid of fat-soluble toxins
- Stores sugars as fuel for future uses
- Regulates hormone levels
- Helps maintain electrolyte and fluid balance
- Filters the blood, regulating the clotting process and preserves the extra blood supply for instant release
Isn’t that some good stuff?! To keep the above bullet points rolling you want to stay away from things like oily processed “foods”and man-made chemicals like preservatives and pesticides as well as drugs and alcohol which can result in liver toxicity/build up over time. Once toxicity or build up are present in your liver health problems follow because of the nutrients lacking to drive the liver in its process. Once the liver is lacking nutrients the excess toxins and waste that has built up could go back into your organs which will result in severe health issues like hepatitis. No deal.
So what is one to consume to keep this super important organ at it’s very best? Everything that you’ve ever read in my blog that’s what! But for now let’s focus on the magical dandelion green and how it assists this star organ. The health benefits of dandelion include relief from liver disorders, diabetes, urinary disorders, acne, jaundice, cancer and anemia. It also helps in maintaining bone health, skin care and is a benefit to weight loss. It is rich in vitamins A, C, iron and calcium and contains detoxifiers which explains why it’s included in some medications. Dandelions can help the liver in many ways. The antioxidants Vitamin C and Luteolin keep the liver functioning in optimal gear and protect it from aging while other compounds in dandelion help treat hemorrhaging in the liver. And finally dandelion helps support the proper flow of bile while stimulating the liver and promoting digestion. From here of course we know proper digestion means happy colon which means better overall health. WINNING!
There so much more we could discuss here, but for now let’s get some dandelion inside your Earthly Bodies with this Dandelion Green Juice recipe because we eat our medicine around here!
Enjoy and COMMENT below if you’re going to give it a try as well as tag #EarthlyBodies with your finished product and SHARE this post and recipe with your social media and email list peeps. Here’s to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place to LIVE! Visit Shop EBNL.
Tuesday is my typical “fast food run” to the Farmers Market to pick up fresh produce. Because I like to have a clean slate in my fridge for the new goodies I will juice whatever is left and drink on it throughout that day. I admit sometimes I get nervous about what I put together, but they are always loaded with mega nutrition and it’s never anything that a spare apple or pear can’t fix. Today’s juice recipe was a yummy surprise and makes me glad that I practice a no produce left behind mentality. Have you ever juiced with whatever produce was left in the fridge and were pleasantly surprised? Be sure to COMMENT below on what your favorite accidentally delicious recipe was and also SHARE this recipe with your social media and email list peeps. ENJOY!
1 Bunch of Kale
4 Broccoli Stems only
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 inch of Ginger
Yep! I save my broccoli stems after roasting the crowns. The stem shows our bodies some love too! Don’t forget to share your juicing pics with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with #EarthlyBodies and #EBNL. Cheers to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place to LIVE! Visit Shop EBNL for all your healthy natural living goals.
This post was originally published July 2015 and deserved to be brought back to the forefront as it has 14 magical qualities of one of my favorite fruits that has been a staple from the beginning of my healthy natural living journey to the present. I hope you enjoy it again or for the first time!
I love lemons and I love finding new everyday uses for them! If ever there was a fruit that I rank amongst God’s top “you did that!” in terms of multi uses lemon would be in the top 3 if not #1…hmm, maybe I’ll blog about that sometime ;-). You’ll also be pleasantly surprised that some of these are using the lemon peel that we often just toss away. So here it is a list of 14 things you will find joy in incorporating lemon for health, beauty and household. Oh and in response to a comment I received from a gentleman wondering why I never give specific “beauty” tips for guys I say I DO! The first four letters in beauty spell b-e-a-u, enjoy!
- Lemon rids the body of toxins and makes the stomach happy! Lemon can help relieve a lot of digestion problems when mixed with hot water like nausea, heartburn and parasites just to name a few. This is due to the digestive qualities of lemon juice. Common symptoms of indigestion like heartburn, bloating and burping are relieved. By drinking fresh lemon juice regularly your bowels are helped in eliminating waste much more efficiently. This means drinking lemon juice can cure constipation! Lemon also acts as a blood purifier and as a cleansing agent. It is even known to help relieve hiccups. I know what you’re thinking I could stop right here! It is because of what you just read and many other reasons that I begin EVERY single morning with 8-16 oz. of hot water, 1/2 – 1 freshly juiced lemon and a dash of cayenne pepper <3.
- Boost your immune system with the powerhouse of Calcium, Potassium, Vitamins C, B1, B2 and B6, Riboflavin and Magnesium. No more Z-pac for you!
- Control High Blood Pressure with the high potassium content of lemons. It also will control dizziness, nausea and provide relaxation to mind and body. It also reduces mental stress and depression. So the next time you’re feeling fatigued or down just cut a hole at the top of a lemon and suck it. Yes you’ll make a face initially, LoL, but you’ll also feel a burst of energy aka “the sunshines”.
- Wash your face with lemon juice for an all natural cleanser and exfoliator. Also just by dabbing a little lemon juice on blackheads you can draw them out during the day.
- Take the juice of 1 fresh squeezed lemon, add half that amount of witch hazel and double the amount of filtered water and voila you have a skin toner for the ages! While the witch hazel cleanses the skin the lemon will lighten spots/scars and brighten your overall complexion.
- All natural deodorant. Yep I said it! Use your used lemon that you squeezed into your morning hot water and rub it on your arm pit like you would any deodorant. It will naturally and very well handle any bacteria that is looking for secretions to cause order. This has lasted a full 24 hours for me and I work out 6 days a week with some heavy sweating!
- You can have clean and whitened nails without a manicurist. Add the juice of 1/2 lemon to 1 cup warm water and soak your fingertips in the mixture for 5 minutes. After pushing back the cuticles, rub some lemon peel back and forth against the nail for a naturally beautiful manicure.
- Lemon juice freshens breath. The citric acid in the juice alters the pH level in your mouth which kills bacteria that cause bad breath. Be sure to rinse after a few minutes because long-term exposure to the acid in lemons can harm your tooth enamel.
- Lemon has antibacterial properties to soothe and heal throat infection by gargling with lemon and water if a salt water mixture isn’t working or you just don’t like it.
- Freshen the fridge. Hey I grew up letting baking soda do this job like everyone else! But you can put lemon juice on a cotton ball or sponge, place it in your fridge and get the same effect WITH that great lemon scent. Be sure to remove the stinky culprit causing the smell from the fridge.
- Garbage disposal refresher. Every morning after making my hot lemon water I throw the used lemon half down my garbage disposal to use as a freshener. Cool right?!
- Cutting board refresher. We have a lot of nerve frowning at the smell of our cutting board when we have no regard for what we cut on it (i.e. onions, garlic, meats, etc.) To get rid of the smell and to sanitize the cutting board, rub it all over with the cut side of half a lemon.
- Fruit and veggie wash. I love using vinegar as my go to veggie wash, but was so very pleasantly surprised when I was out and used 1 Tbsp of lemon juice in my spray bottle to rid my produce of any pesticides or dirt.
- No more brown guacamole! Just squeeze lemon juice on your finished guac and the lemon juice slows down the oxidation process keeping it that amazing green much longer. Also works well with fruit salad and its a win win that lemon compliments the taste of both dishes.
Hopefully after reading this you will remember “when life gives you lemons….don’t throw away the peels!”
What have you used lemon for? Sharing is caring! COMMENT below and SHARE this post with your social media and email list peeps. Here’s to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place to LIVE <3!
When it comes to losing weight my clients learn quickly that it’s a side effect not a priority with Earthly Bodies Natural Living. While it’s sure to happen because of your discipline to your customized plan and your desire to be the best version of yourself there are MANY other amazing results that scream success for your healthy natural living goals. Meet Dr. Felicia Blacher-Wilson an EBNL Customized Detox Plan without 1 on 1 coaching client. Read below to learn about her experience with the program.
“With the approaching of another birthday I decided that I wanted to be healthier. On my own, I had no idea of how to get to a healthier place-a healthier lifestyle. I am not a diet person so fad diets were out. Reaching out to Earthly Bodies Natural Living was one of the most important decisions I have ever made. My plan was customized for me. Johanna took into consideration my age, lifestyle and life goals. She listened to my desires and goals- my likes and dislikes, especially when it came to my food choices. Then, a plan was developed just for me. I chose the plan without coaching but in hind-sight I can see where the coaching component could have been extremely helpful also. The 15 day detox plan provided me with the food ideas, juice recipes, vitamins and motivational movies and clips that would ensure my success on this plan. Every resource I needed to get on the plan and stay on the plan was provided. While I did not set out to lose weight, I actually did! But the most amazing thing about being on this plan was I found myself feeling better-less sluggish and having more energy. I started to crave ‘freshness’ in my juices and foods. Today I feel better and look better. I enjoy a more natural way of living and eating. Thanks Earthly Bodies for helping me to make my body a healthier temple.”
Dr. Felicia Blacher-Wilson
And now it’s your turn. Why wait any longer to reveal the very best version of yourself? Click here to get started today!
Leave a COMMENT below to wish Dr. Blacher-Wilson the best on her continued journey. Click here to forward any questions you may have regarding the EBNL plans. Also SHARE this customer spotlight with your social media and email list peeps. Here’s to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place LIVE!
This is just the perfect juice recipe to tie together 12 Reasons Why Drug Companies Won’t Tell You About Celery Juice… and High 5 for BEETS!. Enjoy reading or revisiting these two posts as a reminder of why #NatureAlwaysWins. Then enjoy this recipe and let us know in the COMMENTs below how the 30 Day Celery Juice Challenge is continuing to benefit you or if you’re going to start now. Also be sure to SHARE this recipe post with all of your social media and email list peeps.
Don’t forget to share your juicing pics with me on Instagram and Facebook with #EarthlyBodies and #EBNL. Cheers to making our Earthly Bodies a safe place to LIVE! Visit Shop EBNL for all your healthy natural living goals.
Beets are one of the most beautifully colored foods on the planet so it’s only fitting that they also do beautiful things for our bodies. They are loaded with the vitamins and minerals A, B, C, beta carotene, beta cyanine, fiber, folic acid, manganese, potassium and are highly beneficial for pregnant women because of the Vitamin B and Iron that causes new cell growth and replenishes the mother’s iron levels. I also hear it is one of the first foods used as an aphrodisiac because beets increase blood flow in the same way Viagra and other similar drugs create the same effect. Beets also contain the chemical element boron which is directly related to the production of human sex hormones. You really don’t have to take a pill for anything! Well, God did say be fruitful and multiply…
Now that I’ve got your attention here are 5 more reasons beets get a High 5 on my list:
- Super Antioxidant – We all want to reduce the look of aging without reducing the wisdom that comes along with it. Eating foods high in antioxidants will do just that. Beets contain the above mentioned antioxidants C and Manganese, but have you heard of betalains? There are TONS of references on this powerful antioxidant that comes from the blood red color of beets credited for also helping with anti-inflammatory issues. Studies show the blood red betalains in beets reduce chronic inflammation which has been linked to chronic pain, arthritis, bronchitis, diabetes, high blood pressure and more.
- High Energy – Who doesn’t want more energy without the crappy jitters or extra empty calories? Well the sugar in beets is released into your system gradually giving you a sustained level of energy throughout your day. Put them in your morning juice or smoothie or add them to your garden salad at lunch or roast them at dinner (READ: Finally Eat Your Veggies!). It all depends on when you need your natural energy source to kick in and take you through your day like a CHAMP!
- Mental Health Support – Beets contain betaine which is the same substance that is used in certain treatments of depression. It also contains trytophan, which relaxes the mind and creates a sense of well-being. Yes that same sense you get from eating chocolate, but come one we both know your waist line will win by eating more beets instead.
- Detox and Cleanse – Beets purify the blood which makes them an amazing tonic for the liver. The antioxidants in beets support Phase 2 detoxification/cleansing where unwanted toxic substances chemically combined with a small nutrient group that in turn neutralizes the toxin making it water soluble so they can exit through the urine…bye Felicia. (READ: Take Out The Trash! Detoxing vs Cleansing)
- Cancer Prevention – Studies suggest that eating and drinking beet root is useful in the prevention of lung and skin cancer as well as inhibit cancer causing compounds known as nitrosamines from forming.
Last week I released the newly updated 10 day detox eBook named Glow 10 Day Detox eBook! Give your body the Springtime Glow you want and deserve from the inside out! This plan guides you through 5 days of juicing with plant based meals and 5 days of juicing and a Power Green Salad. Great for people suffering from headaches, skin issues or who just feel “foggy” mentally or bloated all the time. This plan is delivered as an eBook to the email address you provide upon purchase.
With this plan you will receive:
- A Step-by-Step, Easy To Follow Guide which removes all the guesswork
- Grocery List for the 10 days
- A variety of amazing Meal and Juice Recipes
- Daily Meal Plan including Snack Ideas
- Daily affirmations to carry you through the spiritual aspects of this journey
- FAQ section with answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
If you need a jumpstart to your weight loss and healthy natural living goals this is the plan for you!
The current customized packs available are:
- Overall Wellness & Energy Support
- Brain and Memory Support
- Immune Support
- Cardio Health
- Glow Packs for Skin/Nails/Hair
The price noted is for a 30 day supply with shipping. Simply increase the quantity in your cart by one for each additional 30 day supply you’d like (ex: a qty of 3 will give you a 3 month supply). If you are a returning client or current EBNL Customized Plan client text or email me for a $15 discount per 30 day supply. Also be sure to leave a comment or note to seller letting me know which pack you are ordering.
Vitamin/Supplement Client Testimonial
“I love the vitamin pack! It gives me lots of long lasting energy. I’m a college football coach and my day starts early at around 4:30 a.m. and in the late afternoon I’m not worn out anymore. I just keep going and going. I will definitely be ordering another 30 day supply.”
I’m super excited to offer these two new products to the Earthly Bodies community! As a thank you I have created the Glow Bundle!!!
With this bundle you will receive the Glow 10 Day Detox eBook
AND a 10 day supply of the EBNL Customized Vitamin/Supplement Pack.
The plan is delivered as an eBook to the email address you provide upon purchase and the vitamins are shipped within 24-48 hours of purchase. Be sure to leave a comment in your shopping cart or note to seller stating which pack you are ordering.
Earthly Bodies you continue to inspire me to be the very best version of myself. Thank you for your continued support. Leave a COMMENT below of what this blog/community has meant to you over the last 3 years and SHARE this news with all of your social media peeps and email list. Here’s to the continued mission of making our Earthy Bodies a Spiritually, Mentally and Physically safe place to LIVE 💚!
American futurist and self-described social engineer, Jacque Fresco said it best…
“If a drug company finds out that celery juice lowers blood pressure and if they tell it to people, they can’t sell their drug. They get three bucks for a pill. Why should they tell you to use celery juice?”
Well my answer to that is out of moral obligation and fear of God’s wrath for misleading His children, but hey ya know who asked me? 😉 You did Earthly Bodies and I’m here to share with you why I drink 6-8 ounces of fresh celery juice every morning as soon I rise.
I love celery! I get about 16 oz. of juice from 1 regular size bag of celery. Every two days I juice a bag of celery (avg costs about $1.10), drink my serving for the day and then place the remaining serving in a mason jar with a sealed lid in the fridge for the next morning. I don’t make any more than that to ensure I don’t lose all the amazing nutrients and it seriously takes only 2 minutes. For you calorie counters that 1-cup serving of fresh celery juice has 65 calories, less than 0.7 grams of fat and almost 2.8 grams of protein (mmm hmmm that’s right protein!). This makes celery juice a good choice to help you get 3.5 to 5 cups of vegetables per week, which is the amount recommended for men and women by ChooseMyPlate.gov.
Fresh raw celery juice is loaded with a variety of nutrients containing almost all of the essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which help in regulating the optimal functions of the body. So here are a dozen reasons why I drink it daily and you should do the same. Visit Shop EBNL for all of your self guided and customized detox plans.
Benefits of Celery Juice for Skin and Hair:
Yall know I’m all about natural beauty care! Celery juice can contribute to both your skin and hair health. Ditch the synthetic beauty products available on the market to explore “Mother Nature’s” line.
Celery is 95% water which means drinking it can go towards your daily water intake and of course more water equals soft, supple, healthy skin. For more insight read 8 Isn’t Enough.
There are SO many great minerals present in celery juice like Calcium (mmm hmmm that’s right), Selenium, Magnesium, Potassium, etc. which when put all together equals bright and glowing skin.
Prevents Skin Damage And Other Skin Disorders
The water and antioxidant content duo of celery juice is also good for purifying the body and making skin clearer. Antioxidants seek out free radicals, which keeps our body free from toxins and prevents skin cells from getting damaged. Then water does its magic by eliminating those toxins and other waste from the body.
Keeps Skin Young
Celery juice is loaded with Vitamins A, B, C, K, Niacin an Folate, which are essential for repairing skin damages as well as keeping up the health of our skin. These vitamins also help in producing collagen and nourishing it. Therefore, you’re left with smooth, younger looking and wrinkle-free skin.
Overall Hair Care
Alright we just learned celery juice has a high amount of water and vitamin A. Both are great for our hair. Water keeps our scalp hydrated and cures dandruff, while Vitamin A provides nourishment to the roots of hair strands and makes them healthy. Celery juice is also known to stimulate hair growth and improve hair texture. Here’s your new prescription for beautiful healthy hair.
Benefits of Celery Juice for the Rest of the Body:
Maintains Acid-Base Balance:
Your bodies pH balance is so important and very few foods are as powerful as celery juice in maintaining the acid-alkaline balance in our body. It reduces the acidity and makes our body more alkaline helping the pH levels remain good.
Aids In Weight Loss:
Remember a serving of celery juice only has 65 calories so shedding extra weight would be a side effect of including it in a smart healthy diet. It’s also very filling which keeps your appetite and cravings in check and helps you lose weight successfully.
Controls Blood Pressure:
By drinking only 1 glass of celery juice a day you will be able to keep your blood pressure under control. This gift is courtesy of 3-n-butylphthalide, which diminishes the secretion of stress hormones and relaxes the muscles present around our blood vessels so that they get dilated and blood can flow through them smoothly without causing much pressure onto their inner walls.
Anti- Inflammatory Action:
Celery juice is highly anti-inflammatory. It holds the organic compound polyacetylene, which inhibits acute inflammation in bone diseases like osteoarthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. and respiratory disorders like bronchitis, asthma, etc. YEEEEES!! Put down the pills! #NatureAlwaysWINS
Disease, including cancer, can not live in an alkaline environment. Eating fruits and veggies will get you to the promised land of healthy alkalinity ;-). Keep cancer at bay by drinking celery juice every day. There are 8 types of anti-cancer substances present in the juice that can heal cancer in a number of ways. The acetylenic content of the juice prevents the tumor cells from growing, the phonolic acid content makes the hormone-like prostaglandins (accelerates the growth of cancerous cells) inactive, the phyto nutrient content stops free radicals from destroying the DNA of our cells, (do you really need any other reasons?!).
Celery juice is a fantastic natural remedy for lowering cholesterol levels all because of (here it is again)the chemical compound 3-n-butylphthalide that has positive effects on reducing the bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) in our bloodstream. It will also boost the secretion of bile or steroid acids which is helpful in lowering cholesterol too. Get this…the juice from only 2 stalks of celery can decrease cholesterol levels up to 7 points!
Prevents Digestive and Tummy Issues:
Celery juice contains lots of fibers which turn the plant into a GENTLE NON EMERGENCY laxative. The fibers discharges certain nutrients during the juicing process and prevents constipation by making the bowel movement smoother.
Who will join me in toasting to better health with 30 days of celery juice? Let me know in the COMMENTs below and feel free to SHARE this post with your social media and email list peeps. Here’s to making our bodies a Spiritually, Mentally and Physically safe place to LIVE <3!
Hello Earthly Bodies
I wanted you all to be the first to know and the first I thanked after Father God for this exciting news. You all know the EBNL mission and it’s because of your continued support of what HE has purposed me to do that I am being allowed the opportunity to share the mission with even more people. Click the link below to view the online version of this Months Natural Awakenings magazine and turn to page 6 to read the exciting news…
I am so excited to be in this holistically informative magazine and to be sponsored by such an amazing organization as the Coastal Alabama Farmers and Fishermens Market! If you are within driving distance of Foley you have to go by there on Tuesdays and Saturdays between 9 am – 2 pm to see what I’ve been raving about on my social media for at least a year now. Shop local, shop fresh and meet the smiling faces of the farmers that are growing your medicine.
Also be sure to save the flyer below and share it on your social media platforms and with your email list every chance you get. Even if you don’t think any of your peeps can attend you never know who they know ;-). Sharing is caring and if God can “…wish above all things that you prosper and be in health…” (3 John 2) we can definitely do the same for each other by passing this along.
Thank you again Earthly Bodies for your continued prayers, love and support. I have THE BEST community on the web <3.